PCs via which readers can consult the wide range of electronic resources to which the Library subscribes as well as to make use of word-processing and spreadsheet software, and for general internet and e-mail access are available.
PCs are available in the following locations in the University Library [see floorplan]
- Commonwealth Room (16 workstations and a network printer)
- West Room (10 workstations and a network printer)
- Rare Books and Manuscripts (6 workstations)
- Aoi Reading Room (4 workstations)
- North Wing – floors 1, 3 and 5 (6 workstations)
- West Four (3 workstations)
Printing facilities are available for a charge.