The following are some essays, blog posts and articles relating to the collection. We will try to add links to this page as and when new information is published. Please do let us know if we've missed anything.
- We are writing a series of blog posts about the collection as we catalogue it, and as we encounter interesting material.
- The collection was the subject of an exhibition held in 2014 at the Cambridge University Library, and in 2015 at the Grolier Club in New York. The exhibition website, including images of selected books from the collection, remains on the UL's webpage.
- Exhibition catalogue - Preface
- Presentation by Charles Chadwyck-Healey on the occasion of the opening of the exhibition at the Grolier Club
- Article by Charles Chadwyck-Healey in The Book Collector, March 2015
- Presentation by Charles Chadwyck-Healey entitled Power of the Image, given at Clare Hall in June 2015
- Article by Charles Chadwyck-Healey entitled The Book as Precious Object, written in September 2016