The Library provides IT facilities to enable readers to consult our electronic resources, catalogues, and image collections, to make use of word-processing and spreadsheet software, and for general internet and e-mail access.
Digital Resources Access PCs are available in the following locations:
- Commonwealth Room (16 DRA workstations)
- West Room (10 DRA workstations)
- Rare Books and Manuscripts (6 DRA workstations)
- Aoi Reading Room (4 DRA workstations)
- North Wing – all floors (14 DRA workstations)
- West Four (3 DRA workstations)
Printing is available from all workstations. Printers (and print release stations) are located in the West Room and Commonwealth Reading Room.