skip to content

Cambridge University Library


The library of the history faculty, named after Sir John Seeley, Regius Professor of Modern History, 1869-95, built by [Sir] James Stirling between 1964 and 1968; originally in the Arts School on the New Museums Site, and later in the Cockerell Building at the Old Schools (now the library of Gonville and Caius College).