skip to content

Cambridge University Library


The old Regent House on the north side of the first floor of the Old Schools, built circa 1400 and serving also as the Non-Regent House and the University Chapel; subsequently absorbed into the University Library where, prior to the library’s move in 1934, it served as the catalogue room. Re-opened in 1950 as a meeting place, with limited catering facilities, for members of the Regent House.